Friday, February 10, 2006

The Many Shades of Red

I've renamed my blog to an entirely more appropriate title: The Many Shades of Red. Why deal with another color when I clearly have nothing to wish for with 99 Yellow Cars now?

Confusing? You bet. Actually I was tempted to use Painting the Town Red, but I'm not a famous person so I settled with that.

Moving on. I was with Ennui last night, together with his friend, "la Nurse". We ate dinner at Pancake, to celebrate late the birthday of Ennui. I can say that it was great. (Thanks Ennui!)

I left early also. I watched the prelims of Am Idol, and it's a good thing some of my bets got in. The Black twins were annoying, I hope they get booted out early.

After my bath, I tried to sleep but I wasn't able to. I was sending SMS to Ennui, and he was awake with la Nurse at KFC People Support. I think that was 1 AM today. I think it was 2:30 am when I finally dozed off. But I had to wake up early also because we have a monthly meeting today. Honestly, I don't feel like I lacked sleep at all.

The reason why I can't sleep is that I've been thinking about the door of that ghost show on Star World, and the scene of the Exorcist movie where the bed moved, and finally the Constantine movie where they trapped the demon on a big mirror. The room where I am currently staying at has a big mirror, and it's scaring the shit out of me. Scaredy cat, I know.

Anyway, I guess that would be all for now.

1 comment:

Kiss My Mike said...

you've been watching a lot of scary movies lately eh?