Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pieces II - Fyucking and Shiyetskaya

Ano ba. Wala naman akong mai-sulat. I can't think of anything to write down right now. Wait, is write correct? I think it's more of type. Fyucke.

I was watching Am Idol on Star World last night. Ang mga gago, nung commercial, ipinakita ba naman yung ghost hunting (or haunted house yata yon) episode nila where the door suddenly opened. Fyucke, eh mag-isa pa naman ako sa room. Shiyetsakaya talaga. Super bokot. Nilipat ko tuloy sa ABC 5.


Finals ng PBA. Purefoods vs. Red Bull. They were playing on overtime. James Yap, Kris Aquino's boyfriend, is playing for Purefoods. But of course I'm rooting for Red Bull simply because of Enrico Villanueva. He's been my crush ever since I first saw him in his second-to-the-last UAAP season. I think his monicker is "The Raging Bull". Well, that says A LOT.















He he he. Hindi naman obvious na fan ako? Look at the size of those legs. :D

Anyway, back to work na ako.

2 comments:

iyaiyayow said...

makakarating kay rico. :) matutuwa yun.

Anonymous said...

.hi miss santos. ano po ikatutuwa ni rico? :D