Monday, September 12, 2005

Finally Fixed

For some time now my problem with this blog is that the sidebar is located near the bottom. I checked the template and there was nothing wrong with it. I decided to switch to this new template, thinking that it would solve the issue. It did not, much to my dismay. But then I noticed that one entry has extra lines to the side of it. I checked its HTML coding, and there it was. I was able to fix it.
In gratitude, I am going to keep this template. It's a nice change. It's cute. It fits me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most of you might be wondering why I haven't written here. Well, it's just that I've been writing over my real journal, the one I write with my cursive script. He he he. There are things I can share, and there are those that I'd rather keep to my own.

4 comments:

. said...

Naw its more lurker friendly. Hehehe.

ennui said...

haven't heard from u in a while. hope ur ok. i know for a fact though that u are. u keep texting me these crazy things u do at dawn, the crazy things u see in ur neighborhood. u're alive and kicking baby!

r3dguy said...

.hei, trippy, thanks for dropping by.

.ennui! "mico" and i saw each other last night. by the way, wait for the poem that i'm dying to write for you. it's about a CACTUS. :D.

ennui said...

fuck i can't wait! go write it na and post it here or send it to me via text! hahaha see ya soon!