Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Moon, Water, Eyes

He looked at me that night . The moon shined above, reflected on and illuminating the pool. I can't remember him looking at me that way. What passed between us was an understanding of some sort, of years held in seclusion when he and I are left alone in our world. Do I, however, really understand what is happening between us? His stare melted me, and yet it added to the chill of the water. Up to this day, I still cannot fathom what I am to him. I hope things will be answered in due time. But I have been through this before, and I don't think that it will ever end. And questions will still be questions.

1 comment:

ennui said...

an officemate told me more than once,

the quickest way to forget about someone is to get as many people in bed as possible.

i don't know if this will apply to u but u might as well give it a try.

hehehe ;)