Saturday, August 20, 2005

I Am Tired

I've never felt so tired in my entire life. So tired that I think it is already affecting my health. I am waking up at 3 AM to a palpitating heart. I am going to have a general check-up. I need to bring back my old, healthy self. And for that reason I have decided to reduce smoking, or at least keep it to a minimum of one to three sticks a week. I think that would be a healthy start.

I want to send Yasmein Kurdi, Christina Aguilera, Tom Cruise, Usher, and a lot of other performers to celebrity hell. They don't deserve to be called accomplished artists.

Work at the warehouse has been streneous. I can't imagine I lasted that long.

I really hate ParaƱaque. Most of the conversation I overhear focus on how that pathetic excuse for a city is mal-managed and mal-planned, stretching the limit of prefix-word rules or agreement.

I am Netopia in SM Manila. That would be all.

1 comment:

ennui said...

u should've joined us last night. get ur mind off these annoyances ...