Friday, August 26, 2005

I Wonder

I am seriously considering letting go of my mobile phone. It's really inactive, since no one texts me or something. I don't even get a reply whenever I send a message. At least when it's gone, I have one less thing to worry about. Hmm.
Yesterday had been so physically tiring, and I've never been that tired since ROTC days. I have been walking to go to and fro the office and fieldwork but I wonder why I'm not losing those pounds yet. Oh well, probably losing weight is not meant for me.
My sister and her daughter left for the States. The daughter will be studying in the US. Lucky girl. They left home at 4 this morning, and their flight was at 7. Business class. Rich people.
Okay now, back to whatever work I have.

4 comments:

billydee said...

well, i've been walking every lunch time but still, no visible results. i think it has something to do with my genes.... argh, i hate biology!

ennui said...

i don't think getting rid of ur phone is the solution to ur problem. u need to open up more and find new friends. go date. i used to feel that way with my phone but i realized we must connect with people in person first if we expect for them to contact us.

(note: i know i'm guilty of not replying. i have no excuse. guilty as charged. i won't be so tamad next time)

regarding ur walking ... if i did it, why can't u?? i was heavier and taller than u, definitely i had more weight to lose but i did it because i really wanted to lose the weight. u have to walk AT LEAST 20 minutes and KEEP WALKING at a steady pace for another 10 to 40 mins to actually burn fat. minimize ur rice intake and eat more veggies instead. eat many little meals instead of 3 heavy ones. (i know this is difficult since we work in a rigid structure known as the company and we can't get to walk or eat like we want to) Still, a little determination goes a long way. Wish u luck r3dguy! Ü

r3dguy said...

.billydee: that's okay. lovehandles fit you. :P.

.ennui: gosh, i did go out during the first half of this year, remember? unfortunately, they're too young. as for the weight thing, believe me, i've been walking like that for this single month. still no result. damn. yeah i think it really must be the genes. (way out of conversation: on the positive side, i had my haircut yesterday. it's therapy for me. i feel waaaaay better.)

ennui said...

well, i'm glad your haircut made u fee much better ... and that extra thing you texted me about at 2:30 in the morning should've done wonders for ur "appetite" hehehe ;)