Friday, July 15, 2005

A Hell Lot Has Happened

I checked my posts and the last time I wrote here was July 5th. It's already the 15th. Ten days had passed, but there has been a lot of goings-on with my life. Let me start with the 6th. It was my sister's birthday, so I texted her. The next thing that happened was that she was already standing there at our door. To cut the story short, she invited me over to their house in one of the posh villages there in Makati. I stayed with them for ten days, and I got home just last night. Much had to be done to their new house because hey had just trnasferred. Good thing my nephew was there to help us out.
Today I am going to meet MJ and JF to celebrate the latter's birthday last 13th. :D Libre?
Damn, I had a lot of things in my mind last night that I wanted to write here, but all of a sudden I can't write a damn thing.
Oh, problems never seem to stop. I don't know what keeps me going. If I had my way, I wanted to leave this place. That would probably a better option, contrary to what others say. It's not that i don't feel any care at all. Surprisingly, there are a lot of people who actually care, and of course I thank them. Life has been tough for me, even at my young age. No, I am not young anymore.
It's a good thing that I was able to escape from my sister's house. I am relieved, but I have to be bcak there Saturday since they are leaving for Thailand.
Okay, so last 13th, I was with JF at ATC and SM Southmall to celebrate her birthday. Actually, we should've been at Paseo, but there was a big rally calling for the ouster of PGMA. As if they could. People are tired, guys, have a life. That day started out wrong because I was caught up in traffic, so I was 30 minutes late. So I went looking for her, but I wasn't able to find JF. I thought she left, so I went to Festival Mall thinking that she may be there. In short, things got messed up, but we were able to meet at ATC around 1145 AM. She was okay. We went to SM Southmall, ate some cake, watched a movie, and hanged out at McDo Cafe or something, then puffed some sticks. I actually enjoyed the day. She got what she wanted also, the complete Heroes III set. I'm happy for her. By the way, I miss U. The places I went to is where we usually hanged out when I was still going out with him. None of that now, though.
Right now, I want to focus and fix my life, or whatever's left of it.
I guess that that would be all for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Additional info..
I got there at exactly 10am. I didn't see you. At around 11pm I felt like going home and sulk and spend the whole day depressed on my birthday. Good thing we caught up with each other. And the day turned out to be great thanks to you =)

ennui said...

Let's hang out sometime. Too bad we missed you yesterday night.