Thursday, April 21, 2005

Consumatum Est

It is done. Immortal words by a legendary man.
I never thought I would utter those words again and mean it.
I have finally decided to drop U. Although I am doing it with regret, I think that it is the best for me. I have already invested too much time and effort, sometimes I felt like losing myself. But this farce has to stop. Always when we were together, I never took advantage of his openness. I am proud of that because I have clearly shown my pure intentions. I will be his lost, and not the other way around.
Well, after all this, I still wish him well.
And as I have written on one of my previous poems:

"... your thread will burn away, but mine will last forever."
Jun was at SBC again. He's so damn cute. Ennui is thinking if he's a PLU.
MJ came over also, though he had to leave early to meet with his sis. Cute.

3 comments:

ennui said...

U make it sound like I'm out to get people who I think are PLU. Hmph...

r3dguy said...

huh. hello i never meant it to sound that way. sorry.

ennui said...

Apology accepted, though I wasn't offensed. It was meant to be a lame sarcastic comment on social reality. Who cares anyway???