Sunday, April 24, 2005

Closure

I feel as if I've lost everything last week.

To tell you honestly I miss U. He hasn't contacted me. He hasn't replied to my SMSs. I sent him another one last night, and as usual there was no response. I guess that's it. It's closed.

As for MJ, I just realized that he and I can never be more than friends. Heck, right now we're not even good friends. Is this closed? Should I close this? I think I should.

I've decide to lie-low for the next few weeks. I'm also thinking of dropping texts.

I'm tired.

Right now, I honestly feel that everything has been taken away. Probably I'm next. Hopefully? Maybe.

I'm at the office, but I went to hear Mass before I went here. I need help and guidance.

Yesterday we went to Antipolo for the company outing. It was dead boring for me, but I was already tipsy even before 10 AM.

I really don't know what to do.

No comments: