Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Here I Go Again

Last night I was with ennui, JF and MJ at SBC, Paseo. MJ was kinda sick, JF had to walk from Greenbelt to SBC, and ennui was, well, ennui. I treated them to a small dinner because I got my commission from work.

These are the three most important people in my life right now. Three of the four, er, of the five. Wait. Seven.

Jun was there and he was soooooo damn cute.

The surprise last night, though, was that Urie texted me. And I don't know what to do with him right now. Hindi mo pala ako kayang tiisin eh, ikaw ang maghabol ngayon. Ü

1 comment:

ennui said...

It really means a lot to me that I am an important part of your life right now. We've been thru hell and back and I can proudly say our friendship is here to stay. Our talks in the coffee shop keep me sane. I hope everything turns out ok with you Ü