Monday, April 25, 2005

At the Very End

All that hibernating gave you a chance to do some thinking, and you've arrived at a decision with regard to a certain someone who's been feeling more and more like a weight around your neck. You're all done playing this game, and there's no talking you out of it. Now you've got to tell them about it, however. And while you may want to do it tonight, that will only result in a highly volatile situation. Just wait a day or two -- if you can.

That came from Friendster Horoscope. How can I not agree, when it has described what happened to me today. I've finally deleted U's account from my Friendster. It's over.

I'm still at the office. Working OT. Tired.

I miss my true friends. But I'm not being truthful to them.

1 comment:

ennui said...

I feel for u r3dguy, I really do. We're practically in the same boat like a lot of other people. We are the inexorable result of alienation, of a generation afraid of touch, of weakness. I don't have the advice that you might seek. All I can offer is an assurance that I am here for you as you have been there for me when I also felt like I lost everything.

You know what, the sun always shines (after you take your bath) and it still sets (during our coffee breaks) and we all move on. We become stronger and stronger as the days go by. We can't always explain what happens to us. All we can do is have faith. To believe that there are better things for us.

Keep your prayers and guidance. The Lord listens. He may not respond as expediently as we hope, but He responds precisely when He means to, not too early, not too late.