Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm OK I Guess

This week had been surprisingly okay. I was expecting that I was going to experience another bout of sadness. I, however, feel fine.

I am in a computer shop right now near JRU. Just to pass time, so that when I get home, there's nothing else to do but sleep. And good sleep I have been getting for the past few days.

I have already deleted his numbers from my SUN SIM. I'm going to do it again on my GLOBE SIM. I think the act of deleting the numbers reduced my stress. At least, I won't be expecting any messages or calls from U.

Though hectic and lots of OTs, I'm happy because I've been working fine. I get to finish what I need to finish, which is a good sign. It just means that I am right on track.

Anyway, I'm going to update this blog probably this weekend. There's nothing much to tell lately.

Oh, by the way last night on the bus from Makati, there was this guy sitting across me who was massaging his tool. Just had to share that.

I miss SBC's Jun. Goddemmit he's so cute.

No comments: