Monday, March 21, 2005

Sunday Without Him

If you're Ennui, read up to the end of the post. Sorry.

Nakakapanibago. I didn't spend today with Urie. He's out on a swimming trip with his mom. It's for the company that she is working for. Anyway, the thing is I miss him so much.

By the way, I and one of my best buds, Ro, stayed at SBC Paseo last Thursday. It seems that he had trouble with someone his girl friend asked him to date. I agree to what he posted on his blog. (prothiadenadventure.blogspot.com). Eric, the cute crew was there. (Did he just hit on Ro's friend and ex-office mate who was also there at SBC?) Sorry I messed up the site. :)

The last time we saw each other was last Friday, March 19, 2004. He texted me the night before and he said that he wanted to see me before I leave for Vigan. I said yes. And so the following day, after work, (early out because my boss had to send me to fieldwork, which was a major bummer because I had to go home to get my ATM inside my other bag.) and after coming from home, I went to Festival Mall again. I was late because of the horrendous traffic at the Skyway. What? you say? Traffic at the Skyway? You betcha. Anyway, it was also raining so it was a really bad day. But Urie was worth the trip. We weren't able to watch a movie, so we ate at KFC instead. And then after that, we just walked around, then transferred to Metropolis because he wanted some gulaman, but there was none. We ended up eating at McDonald's. I arrived home late, SM had a midnight sale. Traffic. Horrendous.

So for today, I miss Urie. Sobra.

I'm all excited for the Vigan trip. I need that vacation.

To Ennui: I'm sorry I partly lied to you about lst Friday. Yes, I was out for my boss, and yes, I had to buy some stuff. I'm sorry I wasn't able to text you earlier, you know what happened to my phone, right? I'm sorry I didn't go the party you mentioned. I know I'm kinda off the scale of late. Hopefully, though, I get to see you this week. How about Tuesday night?

1 comment:

ennui said...

No biggie. I met up with college friends in Shang Ü Take care ... I'm excited for you and your vigan trip! Ü