Monday, March 21, 2005

Intoxicating II

This is for last Wednesday, March 16, 2005.

I arrived at the Festival Mall surprisingly within one hour of leaving the office. I proceeded to the mall, and looked around for a bit because I knew he would arrive past 6:30 P.M. I stayed at the BOOKSALE store and got some reading materials.

At last we saw each other at National Bookstore. He was wearing his uniform, and honestly, it looked good on him. White top, black pants. He also got his materials for nursing. He wasnt' wearing a cap. He looked better without one.

The last time we saw each other, I was decided to watch ROBOTS with him. Well, it happened to be the first day of showing of that, and I grabbed the opportunity and asked him if he wanted to watch it. He said yes, so off we went to the movie house of the Festival Mall.

Damn his scent was raw I could've hugged him right then and there. We weren't talking because the film was nice. But I could smell him beside me. It was heavenly. I think on the last 30 minutes of the movie, he asked me if I knew how to message hands. I said, "Medyo." He then offered his left hand and asked me to massage it. I was surprised, but I took his hand, and I cradled it in my own. And the whole time, I was unable to concentrate on the movie anymore because of that. I held his hands. I wanted it to last a lifetime, but it didn't.

1 comment:

ennui said...

Restraint of touch can sometimes be more sensual than the actual act of intercourse.