Monday, April 09, 2007

Impromptu Rendez-vouz

I was at work yesterday, and then I went to Glorietta to meet [monja!] and [MJ]. It's been a while since I went out with either of them. We ate at Red Ribbon, and then we watched Ang Cute ng Ina Mo over at G4. It was a hilarious movie.

And then we stayed at Starbucks, where we had yosi to the max. Then we went to Timezone and sang our hearts out on the Videoke booth. It was great since we got free songs. I think the one before us had swiped a lot of credits. Finally, we had dinner over at Cafe Breton. I noticed that there were a lot of foreigners last night. Oh well.

The point of fact is, I missed going out, and the spontaneity of the occasion, that impromptu rendez vous, has lifted my spirit up. Among us, [MJ] seem less troubled, while [monja!] is having her quarter life crisis. For me, I realized that some things aren't just worth the bother. It's reassuring to know that with friends, life is easier to bear when we share it with them.

I'm looking forward to our next lakad.

No comments: