Monday, February 12, 2007

Paalam, Ate Kuki

Kuki is one of my sister #4's househelps. She's the one who prepares our meals.

She's been suffering from asthma, but she believed that it was caused by voodoo done against her by their neighbor in the province. She didn't had her illness checked by the doctor because she was afraid of needles.

I found out that her lungs collapsed, and the she was DOA at the hospital.

The morning of the day she passed away, she even asked me to buy her medicines. That was the last time that I'd saw her alive. She sent me a text message also at 3 PM reminding me of her medication.

She passed away around 5 PM on February 10, 2007.

It's sad to know that God takes the good people away that easily.

I thank her for becoming part of our lives.

Paalam, Ate Kuki.

Reflection

Her death made me concerned of my own health. I really have to watch out from this point on.

No comments: