Monday, November 06, 2006

Seeing Mars

Who would forget a guy whom you barely know but has invited you for a tryst inside a remote restroom during class back in college, whom you had a crush on then (even almost admitting it to him inside a bar while tipsy during an Org event), and whom you now think looks like Hayden Christensen after not seeing and talking to each other for five years? I know I wouldn't.

I saw him, actually he saw me, when I was inside Starbucks Rob Galleria with my other Magic playing friends. I don't know what made me, but I left my friends and talked with him outside.

He introduced me to his wife (they got married February 2006), and his adorable, equally handsome kid.

It probably was five minutes, but when he left, I was genuinely happy. Suddenly, it was as if all the other guys I've come to notice didn't matter anymore.

No comments: