Thursday, November 02, 2006

An All Saint's Day Affair

I was able to rest longer yesterday since it was a Special Holiday.
Anyway, a weird thing happened. I had to go out to get some medicine for the katulong of my sister. As I stood there waiting for a jeep, there was this cyclist who passed by, and when I looked at him, he smiled at me. I mean, WHAT? WHY ARE YOU SMILING LIKE THAT?! Nope, he wasn't cute at all. But there are cute, nice-bodied cyclists going to work (non blue- or white-) every morning along Pasong Tamo Extension. (UPDATE: I mentioned this to Joms. He said na baka natawa sa akin yung cyclist. Baka nga.)
I also asked saleslady friend of mine ot buy me the three gay magazines L, ICON, and VALENTINO. I said that a gay friend is asking me to buy it for him.

I also wrote on my personal journal the thoughts I've had for someone lately. I heeded the advice of Joms to keep things within the confines of "business".

My best bud recently changed his number since he got a new plan from Globe. I guess he also got a new phone.

3 comments:

. said...

Correction: I didn't say "natawa" I said "natuwa." For some reasons, you have this very adorable aura that some people find interesting. :)

r3dguy said...

.ha ha ha.

ennui said...

did u get ur new L Mag already? i hope not yet ...