Monday, October 09, 2006

No Remorse

Recently, the old hag who often sexually harrass me when I was a kid had died a few months after the vehicle-for-hire they used slammed into a provincial bus along SLEX. I don't feel any pity for her, even if she was the one who stayed with my mom in the hospital.

When she was still alive, she would always, always go to our house and "ask" for something. Actually, it was more of demand. I felt that my parents' "debt of gratitude" was never repaid because she kept on asking and they would give in to her demands which was really annoying. (She also had annoying kids and my sister, who grew up with them, recently had to lambast one of them because she was being asked for something they aren't worthy of. It's rather complicated.)

So when my younger sister told me about the hag's fortunate demise, in my heart I knew that this (my) world was happy to get rid of the likes of her.

No remorse for an end to her sad excuse for a sorry existence.

No comments: