Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Insomnia and Then Some

I have a sleeping problem. No matter what time I sleep, I am awake from 3 AM to about 4:30 AM. And whenever I am awake during that time, I try to find someone awake among my friends also.

Thank God I have my bestfriend for that. Here is one of the many conversations that we had. This happened just this morning. I asked him first if he was still awake, and he had a previous reply, but I had to erase the rest from my unit.

Cactus: At least in ur free tym ur doin stuf u lyk. Buti nga may cute guys ka kasama eh. Wla msydo cute sa ofc. Musta work? Stl aplyng sa iba?

Me: I gave that up. Xmas season so wlang magh-hire. Do you remember jp ***** ng **?

C: Yup. Y?

M: Close kme ulet bcoz of magic. We see each other sumtyms. Knda hot. But he myt be gay or inclined to.

C: Really?? Kinda shocked. San galing itong mga kalaro mo? San kayo nag-e-eb?

M: Bkt naman shocked? Sumtyms sm north, galleria, glorietta 2, sm san lazaro pero malayo sa kn so d ako punta dun.

C: Intrstng. Its gud 2 knw dat nt all kids r into onlyn games n ders intrprsnl contact na face to face Ü

M: Nyah. Di ito onlyn. As in magic cards. Antok k n b? Anu gawa ng ghey?

C: Itech nuod ng south park dvd. Ang kulet! Haha

M: Ay hahahaha. Istorbo ba?

C: Of corrs nt. Kaw palagi ka na insomniac.

M: Maaga me nakatulog. Eto gising ulit. Naalala m ung tiga ust na hi**** ko? I turned him down.

C: Yun ba yung pinadala mo na pic dati? Y'd u turn him down? Gus2 nya maging kayo?

M: Nope. He said sumthing offensive. Gs2 ata magpa ** ulit. Pero d daw sha bakla. E hello mas malandi pa ata s bakla sa laot yun.

C: Ay nako u did d ryt thing. Gays in denial r d worst. Sana tinarayan mo.

M: Oo. Tinarayan ko tlga. Bastos eh.

C: Yehey!! Loser yun! U deserve betr. Ü Mon-Sat ka parin ba?

M: Yep mon sat pa rin y? Ok lang wd boys anjan naman si jp, mike, at jon. May isang player ang cute. Mukhang bata pero mukha ring masarap.

C: Hahaha Ang landi mo!

M: D naman. Kaw what keeps u buzy as a gay bee?

C: Work, dvds, grocery evry week, meeting bf. Ok nman pero bored nko sa work.

M: Nagagawa m lahat un?

C: Ndi nmna. Altern8 every pay day fri. Multi-tasking. Hehehe Knd free ka nga dis fri pwde tayo meet cguro pero ang aga mo kc umuwi lagi eh

It got cut because I eventually fell asleep. I think he figured that one out, and besides, he's used to it. I believe he slept around 5 AM.

Actually, more than keeping me company, my bestfriend is my best outlet to keep my PANIC ATTACK UNDER CONTROL. His reply assures me that everything will be okay.

I haven't said it yet, and eventually he may read this, so THANKS BES, I OWE YOU ONE AGAIN. Sana hindi ka magsawa sa kakulitan ko.

1 comment:

ennui said...

that's so sweet bes! to be honest, you're the only one who texts me early in the morning so i sometimes look forward to your "u stl awake?" msgs. sorry though if i don't get to reply asap. rest assured if i'm awake, i'm there to talk. just wished we could meet again soon. our schedules are so different kasi.