Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'm Angry at My Boss

I'm angry at my boss for not giving the newly hired graphics artist the benefit of the doubt.

The previous artist, label B3, resigned because he got tired of drawing and drawing and revising it, and then drawing again for the book of my boss. And generally, he isn't happy anymore with his job, so he quit.

Anyway, so here comes a GA who, in my opinion, surpass B3 in terms of Photoshop usage.

But my boss, obsessed with B3, doesn't see that. And so he wants to re-hire B3 and, in my opinion, get rid of this new GA.

I mean, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? In the first place, why did you let the other guy resign and then ask for him back with an offer of 20,000 per project?!?!?! Everyone here at the office was shocked. We were thinking like 15,000 was enough. But I think my boss reasoned that it didn't include the benefits. It made sense.

But what I'm bitchin' about is that kawawa naman yung new GA. I know he's doing his best, but my boss is too close-minded to notice.

No comments: