Friday, September 01, 2006

I've Been Busy

A lot of things have happened.

The f*cking semniar's finally over. Thank goodness I was able to create the presentations at least two weeks before yesterday. Their changes were minor, and it just took a few minutes for me to modify their slides.

I think I gained some weight again. About a week ago, there were three parties held at my sister's house. The first was a retirement party for one of my sister's officemates at the USE. Next was the overdue celebration of my nephew's sixth birhtday. Last was the going away party for my 18 year old niece.

My niece had left last Tuesday morning. She went back to the States to continue her studies. I actually miss her because all the while she was here, we ate dinner and sang the videoke. She's been my companion and confidant, and we shared alot of things between us. In a way, she became more of a relative: she had become a real friend. I think right now she's in her Mexican boyfriend's hug. He he he. (The boy's not really that goodlooking, for me.) Before I forget, I read her Tarot cards a few days before she left because she was having problems about her relationship. But let's not go deeper to that. It's forbidden to openly discuss any readings of people ("clients").

[Want to have your cards read? Text or call +63915 *** ***** so we can schedule you on a Tuesday or Friday, Philippine Time. I charge Php 600.00... JOKE!!!]

Our department bought a new large format Epson printer to replace the old and near-to-death HP wide format.

Still, I've been playing Magic with my new found friends, and everytime I go to meetings (or "gatherings") I meet a whole new bunch of people. Besides playing with what I love (the cards, silly), I get to meet a lot of cuties also. Like last night I went by myself to the shop. I met Mike. I bought cards from him. I didn't linger though, card shopping is proving to be addicting. In the end, I was able to get bargain cards. I went home happy.

I am happier because the one I like has not forgotten. He has surprisingly kept his lines of communication open to this day.

1 comment:

. said...

And I'm happy things are really doing great for you. Could he be the person you're looking for?