Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It Felt Like My Last Supper

This meal felt so like my last supper.

This was just last Saturday, after I got home from UST.

I reflected on what transpired that day, and I know I just sat staring at this meal. If it weren't for my niece's footsteps as she went down the kitchen stairs, I wouldn't have gotten out of my stupor.

Pero gano'n pala 'yon. When you know that you should have enjoyed something a few hours before, there is a sense of regret that would gnaw inside you.

I regret leaving. You know who you are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... ndi ko na gets especially ung 2nd paragraph .. ;p

Walang kwenta din ang comment na 'to..

ennui said...

tell me ... was ur niece another devil wearing prada? or was this sudden loss of appetite a result of some idiot texter?

r3dguy said...

.monja!: no comment is walang kwenta to me.

.ennui: hello kamusta? no she's not a devil, and she's not wearing prada, only louis vuitton and dolce et gabana. joke! text me, i'll tell you all about this post. thanks for dropping by!