Thursday, August 03, 2006

In High Circles

Lately I noticed that my boss has been "bugging" me with lots of research - from uranium, coal, gold, fish, food, to trumpets (trumpets!). I actually have two pending articles to read and research about. I noticed this after the secretary has "fallen from grace", that is, my boss woke up to reality that his secretary is nothing but a bag of shit. (He's actually not talking to her that much.)
Anyway, not only him, but also our vice-president has been asking me for help lately.
Or is it just because they saw me doing nothing one time? Pero hindi rin, because they both now na tapos ko kaagad ang pinagagawa nila. Kaya marami akong time to do anything, including maglandi sa net.
All in all, I have no complains (except the salary! Joke, sir!). Sarap lang ng feeling na kasama ka lagi sa conversation nila. At least now I have the courage to voice my thoughts out, although cautious pa rin.

No comments: