Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bored On a Monday Evening

Where to begin.

I was asked by my sister to do some paperwork for her. It's kinda easy at first, but when I really got down to it, I had to think and assess like a foreigner. I was able to finish two: the first one had complete information, while the other, first page pa lang, alam mong pwede ng i-scrap.

I exchanged text messages with Joms last night because I was bored. Well, we reached the point were I said that sana I was as goodlooking as the tuklings over there at Greenbelt. He replied "Laspag na ang pwet m. Haha." I realized, totoo sinabi niya.

At least now there's something I can look forward to every weekends. My new friends and I meet Saturday afternoons, and we talk about Magic and other things. It's relaxing for me.

No comments: