Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Slap On My Face

I received an e-mail from a "friend" yesterday. She wanted to show pictures of their Galera outing. I didn't go through with it yet because I didn't want to see anything that had to do with Jason.

Anyway, she also told we that she watched D' Lucky Ones. Somewhere at the middle part, she said that she watched it with Jason. At first it didn't sink in. But as I was walking home, it struck me.

I am angry with her
.

You see, I have been inviting her to watch a movie also for the past few weeks. But always, hindi siya pwede. So inintindi ko yun. And yet from her e-mail, it's obvious she has time to watch with other people. Worst of all, with the person that I hate most. At hindi man lang siya nang-imbita. Pati na rin yang Galera na yan. I let it pass because understandably, I won't be able to go.

THAT IS CLEARLY A SLAP ON THE FACE. A SLAP ON MY FACE.

Hey, don't get me wrong. I don't have romantic feelings for her. I just thought she was different from the rest, that is why I'm open about my life to her. It turns out that I am wrong again.

Pero, sino nga ba ako? Wala.

No comments: