Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Manic Monday

I was so inis yesterday with our supplier. Yes I was happy that she was able to meet the deadline, and yes I was glad that the quality of the products were okay. What I am most unhappy about is the way she delivered it. Since she had no delivery turck, she had to hire a cab for it. And since she didn't bring her trolley, she had to use ours. Worst of all, since she had no one with her, I was the one who helped her carry the 15 bundles, at 10 reams each, from the ground floor to the 7th floor using the elevator.

Shit. It was really tiring, and I wasted time with that ordeal. Then, I still had lots of things to do besides that. Kaya nagmamadali ako yesterday to do the things I should have done earlier.

Bad trip talaga.

1 comment:

. said...

Isipin mo na lang na nabawasan ka ng calories dahil sa ginawa mo. Hehe.