Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sorrys

It's a Saturday afternoon, and I'm still at work. This the only time that I could write here because now I am juggling between two functions here at the office.

There's nothing much to say, really. Yesterday, I was emotionally and physically low, and so I wasn't able to write here. I was texting and talking to some people, but I fell asleep. Now they're "mad". I can't help it, I'm just exhausted.

Anyway, last Wednesday, I was with my friend, let's call him F. Well, I had to go with F because we had to get the pants my sister had had sewn. Unfortunately, the sewer wasn't there, so I ended up going with F to his house. You know what, I was really surprised with what I see. This topic is kind of sensitive, because some of my friends here know who F is.

F got worse when treating his family. He would boss his mom and his niece around. Like when he wanted a small plastic bag for his swatches, he ordered his niece even if the place where the plastics are kept was nearer to him. He would order them as if they were nothing but katulongs. And you could feel the tension between him and his sister.

Bigla naman akong na-guilty. Because sometimes I order my sister and mom around, but not to the extent of what F is doing.

Actually, I can't judge F right now. Maybe this is his form of revenge for something done against him in the past. Or, worse, his "fame" (well, his works [designs] are published and he's got a lot of clients) got into his head. Whatever it is, I wish that he clears his head and treat his family better.

Anyway, to my textmates and friends who are all trying to contact me: sorry for the delayed reply. I didn't mean to. Ganito pala ang feeling pag kinarir ang trabaho.

No comments: