Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Siguro nga, lahat ng pangit na umaga ay may kapalit na maganda.

I woke up late today, risking the ire of my sister. Gising na rin naman ako ng 5:30 AM, but for some reason the clock-radio showed 6:55, and the sun was peaking through the curtains beside my bed. I found out that everyone was already up. Seeing one of the maids being her snotty self, I decided to leave immediately without eating breakfast.

While on the cab, I checked my phone to see if anyone of my textmates the night before had sent any message. As usual, I received none from anyone. I am seriously thinking of leaving mobile phones for good. Really. Or at least the non-essentials.

When I got to the office, I immediately tried to finish the payroll. I was over half-way through, when KALBO came. Like what he has done in the past few months that I've been with the company, he asked me to open his report from a diskette. It is unfortunate, though, that my Win XP does not recognize his diskette. So, he had me scan his report, which was double work since I had to transfer it to a CD-R pa.

I mean it's okay naman if I had to do that, kaso pinasa niya less than an hour before the start of the monthly meeting. At nag-e-expext siya na maganda kalalabasan nun? I can do it, pero 'di ako tanga. I won't risk ruining my reputation just for the sake of his fukcing report.

Anyway, tapos late pa dumating yung ka-partner ko para mag-report.

But the thing that made up for all that was when my boss asked me to stand and recognized me for the training that I did.

And Snake Eyes gave me another of her "killer" looks - doens't affect me though.

No comments: