Saturday, February 25, 2006

February 25 - 20th Anniversay of the 1st EDSA Revolution

I'm tired and I have to get sleep I haven't had since Monday night. I've no time for crap. Pray very hard that my mind will be clear by tomorrow. Sleep well.

It's amazing that during when I am trying to accept my shortcomings - short of apologizing to everyone for the slightest transgression I may have done - that I had to send that message last night.

It was to a guy who I thought was honest enough to admit his preference. Unfortunately, though, he had lied not once, but twice in one week. So how can I trust someone who pretends to be what he is not? The nerve of him to ask me out after that! Anyway, I won't be talking about him much anymore. He is but a dot in the volume of my life.


Anyway, I found out that Red Bull won the PBA Title for this last conference. Rico Villanueva is the MVP I think.



Finally, the seminar/lecture is over. I can rest now after two weeks of rushing the project. I just hope the attendees learned something from me.



Executive Order 1017. Philippines Under State of Emergency - Arroyo has declared that the nation is under the state of emergency. Pintulan sila ng nagngingitngit na Arroyo. Serves them right.

No comments: