Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Happy New Year Everyone

S novym godom!

I'm doing this now because I'm leaving for the province tonight or tomorrow morning.

THANK YOU! I'd like to say thanks to alot of people. But so as not to leave anyone out, that goes out to everyone.

It's been a great year of misunderstanding and realization, discovery and rediscovery, failure and success, defeat and failure, love and lust. This year had made me stronger than before.

I was able to let go of the past and to embrace the future. My experiences had given me knowledge and wisdom to control myself - physically, emotionally and mentally. I have trashed excess baggage - things and people that I can live without. Through it all, my feet are still on the ground, and it will remain that way when next year comes.

Only, I am ever hoping that 2006 will be kinder not only to me, but to everyone else.

My goals for next year: stay healthy (without going to the gym) and to minimize spending. A pinch of a very stable romantic involvement would be much appreciated.

But enough of my ramblings.

To everyone: Happy New Year and may 2006 bring us well-deserved blessings and success.
I love you all.

No comments: