Thursday, December 08, 2005

About Ennui

Ennui has been my friend since second year high school. Our friendship had its ups and downs, but we manage to pull it through.

Right now, he's got his own room together with an officemate. He has yet to tell us where it is located.

You might be wondering why I suddenly wrote about him? It's because I miss him na. It's been months since I last saw and talked to him.

I miss my old friends who have given me support when I needed it, laughter when there's something to celebrate, and reason to live because they make life easier to bear by their presence alone.

This Christmas season, I will remember to give Ennui something that is a part of me to let him know that even if we guys are apart, his friendship is much appreciated.

The thing is, I don't think I will be able to see him on his day-off because the schedule that I thought I would have had gone kaput.
Sidenote (for Ennui only) : his email address is the first letter of his name and his complete last name as one word at a domain name that is an expression when you're happy. :)

2 comments:

ennui said...

Awww... i miss u too and it's such a BEE-OTCH that you ain't gettin' the sched we thought u were gettin'. SHEE-OUGHT.

anyway, i really appreciate the nice stuff u wrote in here. u've been there for me when i needed advice and support, at a time when i was already giving up on life. but we're still here, alive and bitchin' like hoes on crack.

checked out the friendster account -- yeah ... JC looks so old now. AND he sells paint!!! Hahahaha

r3dguy said...

.yeah, he does sell paint nowadays. try googling his name, you'll be surprised with what you'll read.

.i remembered him because of the CDO Xavier University Sex Scandal video. the guy there had a goatee. i think JC had a goatee when i last saw him a few years back.

.oh well, see you soon.