Saturday, November 12, 2005

Career Change

I am seriously considering on not finishing my probationary status - even if there are only over two months left - for a number of reasons I believe I have already enumerated in my previous posts.

And for that I have two possible jobs in mind.

The first is to work as Purchasing Officer also in a rival company. I know it would be an entirely new thing, since I won't be imposed with much restrictions. I still have to talk to a friend who used to have the post, though.

The second job is to become a Technical Writer. I probably don't possess the eloquence of Ennui and Phanksmaster, or even the attention-grabbing style of ihatecofi, but at least the job would stick to its description, and that is to write.

I plan to leave after I get the 13th month pay and the Christmas bonus.

Tutal gaguhan lang naman sa kumpanyang ito, makikipagsabayan na ako.

Oh well, I'll see what happens, and I definitely need some advice here.

2 comments:

ennui said...

whatever u decide on r3dguy u know u have my support. let's have a hearty talk soon Ü

billydee said...

go for it! whatever makes you happy. :D