Friday, November 11, 2005

About My Sister

Grabe. Her husband gave her a Nokia N90 as an anniversary gift. Damn. Wala na, inggit na ako.

I just learned last night that she's also in a bad mood lately because of one of the maids. That is why I try to avoid her. Not that I don't want to talk to her, rather, I don't want to see her mad at the maid. Besides, my leaving the office has got nothing to do with her but with those callcenter agents hanging at the steps of Burgundy Tower. They belong to Sykes. I should know, I worked there before. More on my job later.

My sister is right to get mad with our nephew. He stays up late, and sleeps almost all morning. His life is messed up, and he's really messy with his belongings. Why, just the other weekend, we cleaned the guest room and we found lots of garbage. If it were BB's house, I'm sure he'd be automatically nominated. I heard he's going to be evicted soon.

1 comment:

ennui said...

there are people who are really just messy. girls and guys alike. however, there are also people who aren't really messy, but the mess they create or live in is a reflection of their state of mind.