Thursday, September 22, 2005

Jologs? Khebs.

Last night I chatted with a long time "kuya" when I used to frequent mIRC channels such as #bm and #dg. Anyway, we talked about the lives of my two closest friends, who both recently have been having the time of their love, and uhm, "intimate" life. I didn't tell him everything, of course. I just told him that I am happy for both of my friends, especially the one I've known all my life, because they were able to find someone to enjoy with and most probably have a perfect relationship with. Actually, I want to write more, but I think it's best to keep the deeper thoughts to myself, as of now.

My bratty seven year old niece was being bitchy today. Sad to say she went against a tried and tested wall of indifference -- ME. It's a nice feeling, crushing the stubborness flat out from her, just like what I did this morning and like what I've been doing for quite sometime now.

Surprsingly, Ceska, my sister's Labrador bitch (as in female dog, but it works both ways) has been behaving well. Maybe she's up to something.

My current addiction? Pinoy Big Brother (bwa-dther). Ü Jologs? Khebs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I envy you that somehow you are still able to do fun things (in a weird kinda way) with you time. For the last two weeks I get home on the most decent time in months (around 8 to 9pm) but I'm just like sitting in the sofa, playing with the games on my cellphone and have no idea what to do with the extra time to unwind supposedly. I feel like it isn't normal anymore to be at home at that time and not doing anything work-related.... I'm so pathetic... I told you before.. we should go out sometime. I've seen two episodes of Sugo and Encantadia.. jologs? Khebs! ;p

r3dguy said...

.hi monj.

.well, i've been known as someone who deosn't get bored easily because there is so much to do and read. anyway, i know i've been out of the scene for several weeks, but don't worry. i'll find time (and money) for us to go.