Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Adobe Photoshop 7.0

Hello. I admit I'm not a computer graphics geek or guru, but yesterday I spent almost the entire day with Photoshop 7.0 that was newly installed in my office computer. It's a big jump from 5.5, and it's going to be work getting used to the new software. But the thing is, I like it. I love the new look, and the v7.0 has more functions. I'll be posting samples of my work using v7.0 here soon. Not much to look at, but still it's a nice change.
Damn, I miss doing sketches of the human body. This year's COSMOPOLITAN Philippines' with the 69 Bachelors is a big disappointment because 95% of the guys they featured were students. Students, and not even the really exotic ones. They all look the same for me now. No one worthy to be sketched. Last year's collection though, that was ho-ho-hot! :D
I now have music in the office, thanks to the speakers I brought from home. Of course when I leave, I am going to bring it with me.
What is it that I want right now? I'm planning of renovating my home, and that would take some time, but I think not long enough because I don't have a big house. And hoping I don't die early, but I think I would. :D
I just learned that my former officemate, let's call him "Edward", has been hospitalized, was given recommended leave, and is now resting for two weeks. He gets back to work on the 23rd. I actually miss Edward. He's kind of flirty, and there is this sexiness in him that does not translate to a big body. Heck, he's a small guy. But the way he moves, and sometimes when he grinds to the music. Damn. Too bad he's got a wife and a kid. What is it with me and married/committed people? Ü What surprised me was that it was his wife who texted me about his situation. Does she know?

No comments: