Thursday, September 01, 2005

I Suffer from PTSD

Well, probably few of my friends will understand this, and I believe most, if not all, will dismiss this as a result of an idle mind. But this is my mind, and I understand what is happening to me. To those who will understand outright, thank you. To those who will dismiss this, then you need time to understand me.
I suffer from PTSD, or Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

I won't elucidate because I am not a medical practitioner. I, however, will provide a link so that you can understand what I am going through ever since. Read and understand here: http://www.medicinenet.com/posttraumatic_stress_disorder/article.htm .

I just feel unfortunate that I had a hell lot of traumatic experiences. But anyway, it's already there. I think that the best thing for now is to identify the causes and treat them the best way I can.

1 comment:

ennui said...

perhaps you're overanalyzing your situation too much. i really think u should move out.