Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Two Towers

In a space of three days, I have dreamed of going up to the highest floor of two buildings.


The first was a tall, black marble-granite building. It was really a foreboding structure. I think I was applying for a CSR/TSR that time. Then all of a sudden, I saw BillyDee. We had a chat, and then he went up to the rooftop via the elevator. I was asked to proceed to three floors below the rooftop (you see, I didn't exactly remember the floor number, just that it was three floors down the rooftop). Anyway, after the internew, I wanted to go to the rooftop also since there was nothing else to do. When I got there, I met a lot of executives. I was surprised when I saw the place: it was a promenade, complete with a large black granite fountain. It was full of light, and there were yuppies everywhere. When I looked over the edge of the rooftop, I can see the whole city glittering in the night. But feeling left out, I decided to leave, but then someone tapped me from behind, and when I turned around, it was BillyDee. We said our hellos, but I immediately said goodbye and left the place.


The second dream I had was with Ferdi and his college friends. Again, we got up this tall condominium, where we ate lunch in one of his friend's place. It was not the rooftop, but it was high enough so that I can see the entire metropolis, and the wind rushed agains my face when I went out to the balcony. Playing some mischief, I hid one of his friend's black bag at the balcony. The friend was frantic. Having my share of laugh, I got the bag and gave it back.

Now, please explain what the dreams are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enterprise
View: . Include Photos Cisco quarterly profit rises 12 percent SiliconValley.com - 1 hour, 2 minutes ago Cisco Systems, the world's largest maker of networking equipment, reported a 12 percent increase in ...
Great blog. I'll be back.
I have a diva parties site/blog. It has lots of unique diva parties .
Stop by and have a look :-)

Anonymous said...

This is very bad r3dguy... spammers have reached your blog. I missed you =). Hope we can hang out sometime.

. said...

I often dream of being in a high tower too!