Sunday, July 03, 2005

Long Weekend

Hi. It's been a very long weekend for me. JF was able to read the blog that I posted last week, and I had to verify what I have already written here. Anyway, I asked her not to tell it to MJ first, which was what she did, though not exactly as i would have wanted. Anyway, it was Friday last week that we met, together with MJ and Enui, to watch a movie, though that would come later. I met the two, JF and MJ at Starbucks G4. As we sat there, JF said that I should tell the big news. It turns out that she told MJ that something's up, though the later doesn't have a clue what it is all about. I declined to tell it. Later, when Ennui came, I warned him also that MJ didn't know about it, so he better keep his mouth shut. Both JF and Ennui said that I should be telling it to MJ. I still declined. The point here is, I didn't feel any guilt at all when I declined to tell things to MJ. It's my issue, and I honestly believe that I should be keeping this to a small set of friends I know who would actually care. Come to think of it, this is the only time that I have come to realize that. There are only three people outside my office who knows about my predicament. All I am asking for now is a little understanding and respect, and some time to think things over, because it is difficult times for me. Maybe someday after I've come to terms with this, then I will have the courage and the strength to tell other friends about this. JF, and mostly Ennui, I know you guys would understand why I did what I did.

Anyway, the reason we met was because we watched "War of the Worlds." It's actually a "heavy-hearted" film: all throughout I felt depressed. For a Spielberg film, this had a lot of loopholes. Ennui agreed with me that Spielberg is loosing his touch. And I didn't like Tom Cruise's acting. So lame, facial expressions the same whether he's scared or happy. Contrary to what anyone would think, I had a great time that Friday night. I met Liah's boyfriend. He was there at the cinemas with his sister and parents.

For this past weekend, I stayed at my sister's house in Dasma. I broke a drinking glass. Bad trip. But I joined them at the pool. The water was actually warm, so I took a dip.

My writing tonight is so lame. I was thinking more of starting this blog with a "I had to step down from the clouds..." shit. But my literary enthusiasm just declined. Probably because I am at a public place, and there is a haw-kan nan ren tsai wo de fang piyen. Ennui: :) I hope you understood that, you devil, you.

I think I have to go now. I am hungry.

2 comments:

ennui said...

Of course I understood that! ahahaha

I had a great time last Friday too. Thank u so very much for the invite, I couldn't imagine spending a wonderful Friday night in front of a computer.

Regarding the haw kan te nan ren tsai ni te feng piyen, ni ing kai yaw chr tha te xiao-niao! Ha ha ha

r3dguy said...

.ha ha ha.
.timang!.