Saturday, June 18, 2005

What is Good?

I saw Batman Begins last night with MJ and JF at GB3. It was an okay film - too philosophical. Amazingly, though, the movie got me sorting things about me.

For me, it basically asks the question, "What is good?" The movie has given two sides on being good: achieving goodness by destruction on one hand, and achieving goodness by being a living example of one on the other. Does the end justify the means, or is it better to be unconfrontational about it?

Where do I fall?

And last night, as MJ and I were on a taxi on our way to Shaw Blvd., he popped this question: "r3dguy, nag-eenjoy ka ba kapag Friday [na magkakasama tayo]?" I asked why. He didn't give a direct answer. Right now, I want to know why he asked me this. I would like to dig deeper into this question, because honestly, it is bugging me.

1 comment:

ennui said...

badger! badger! badger! u deserve an answer, both of u being good friends. i would've joined ur movie night out if only there were extra tickets left Ü