Thursday, June 16, 2005

Back To Normal

Hi. I guess my life is back to normal.

People here at the office keep asking me to do things all at the same time - and rush it. And they aren't satisfied with it even if they gave specific instructions, which I adhere to to avoid repetitions.

Honestly, I'm wondering why I feel contempt for MJ the past few days after the outing. Something about what he did that really subconsciously pissed me off but is now rising to my consciousness.

I had a dream that I was with JF and she was helping me get past this trail, like the one we trekked at Alitagtag. I dreamed of it twice in the sleeping time. Scary because a big chunk of stone fell off the cliff, but the tree that I was hanging onto wasn't uprooted. I've been having strange dreams, lately.

No comments: