Friday, June 03, 2005

I Should Have Known

I've "met" someone, codenamed GA, over at PEx.

GA was the first one to send a message. To cut it short, we texted, and yesterday before I left the office, GA and I exchanged Friendster accounts. He mentioned that he was at Rob Galleria last night. When I ride the bus along EDSA via Ayala, I get off there, and he was kinda surprised that he was directly on my path to home. Anyway, I didn't go to where he was at, because I didn't want to take advantage of the situation and scare him off his wits.

I called him up that night, upon his request because he said he wanted to hear my voice. I guess he was disappointed. Probably because his was deep, and to tell you the truth, sexy and very, very manly. I didn't tell him this though.

Right now, he doesn't text anymore, so I guess that's it.

My issue here? I am assuming that he's not interested even in friendship.

If ever you read this GA, I'm sorry if I think this way and I apologize for making you as an example. But I have talked to alot of people like the way we did, and in the end, it is I who get disappointed all the time. All I want to have right now are friends who are like me. I know, I know, I shouldn't be generalizing, but I just can't help it. I've had a bad history, especially the last episode with U**e.

I feel bad writing down this one, but I can't stop it, I had to let it out. I'm sorry GA, if this would hurt you.

It's a good thing though, that the presence of my two best friends supress the feelings I have as of the moment. I guess I am stuck with them, but who cares? At least, with them, I feel most comfortable, even if at times I feel so unreasonably shallow, like right now.

I feel sick and vulnerable as of the moment.

Also, I slept at 10:30 PM, but woke up at 3, and I wasn't able to sleep peacefully after. Gosh, here I go again.

No comments: