Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Dreams II

I woke up at 3:40 this morning with a very disturbing dream: that there was an underground vampire lair at our house, and that the entrance to it was infront of our house, using the sewer entrance. Damn. To top it all, I also dreamed that that is where the possessed Linda Blair from the film "The Exorcist" hides. Major f*ck.

It wasn't a few minutes after 4 AM that I was able to get back to sleep. As such, I was "late" for work, in the sense that I arrived about 30 minutes later than my usual 7:30 AM.

One factor for that is the fucking idiotic, incompetent, lousy, bullshit jeepney driver who should be denied his driver's licensce. Actually, he should be shot just for being (as in existence). Punyeta niya. Squatter talaga. Why do PUV drivers have to be so, so --- STUPID. Damn them.

1 comment:

ennui said...

now THIS is better. in my expert opinion, i believe the vampire lair signifies something in your house (like a person or a place) that threatens to drain you of your "blood". it may mean your familial bond or your "life energy". You fear a certain person in your house because of the hatred that you have and perhaps what you can do with this hatred to hurt or be hurt by this possessed monster. I believe it's a woman you hate.

See, after your dream, you sorta brought that angst with you and directed it toward a stupid jeepney driver (not that he didn't deserve your flying fuck)

take care you. see you this weekend if you're trip's cancelled or what Ü