Friday, April 01, 2005

Follow the Sun

There was a time when I lived my life Thinking only of the things
that would bring me down And all the while what I didn't know Is
that I never learned to take the time to look around There's a
little good in everyone And sometimes it takes a little work to
see the sun If you try, you may find your life has just begun
Don't you run Don't you run If you're feeling lost And you wanna
be free And you feel like your world is tearing up at the seams
Remember there's light If you wait till the dawn You may walk
through the clouds But to carry on You've got to follow the sun
Listen baby This world may be crazy Sometimes you'll feel like
losing the game But there's always a reason to keep on believing
Everyone is not the same But if you appreciate the things you
have today You will find a way Woh.... If you're feeling lost
And you wanna be free And you feel like your world is tearing up
at the seams Remember there's light If you wait till the dawn
You may walk through the clouds But to carry on You've got to
follow the sun

1 comment:

ennui said...

I love this song Ü I'm excited for u for tomorrow! Good lick, I mean luck! ;)