Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Shit Life

Netopia-Galleria.

My phone was stolen yesterday. Major fucker. Right now I don't know what to do with it. I want to buy a new one, but I have to save up some money for my vacation to Baguio and Vigan. I really need a break. Bakit ganon? Bakit ako pa ang nawalan. Okay lang na mawala yung phone. I just miss the messages there. Messages from my friends. Messages from lovers. Quotes. Major shit. I just don't learn.

Urie and I will see each other again tomorrow. We met again last Sunday, though. He was kinda late. When we met, we atched Birhen ng Manaoag. Honestly, we didn't understand a thing because the two of us just kept talking. Masarap talaga siyang kausap. And then we ate at KFC... again. Actually, he said that we won't be seeing each other next Sunday because he had to come with his mom to a company outing. Mejo na-sad ako. I was hoping to have a wonderful Sunday with him again. But I guess it's alright. I won't be seeing him in the following week because ako naman, aalis din. I'm going to miss him.

Also, he admitted seeing someone over SM Manila last Saturday, and they watched a movie at Robinson's Ermita. I said to him the I was over those two places last Saturday, too, because I was looking for his Musketeers. I am so pathetic.

But the thing is, when we were inside the moviehouse, he admitted that those people he met might get mad at him if ever they learn that Urie and I have been going out every Sunday. Urie also said that most of his textmates demand time from him. Actually, I just can't also explain why he meets with me. When I asked him about it, he just said that I was different. The implication: I am in for a non-romantic relationship with him. I guess that's just the way it is, then.

Roland and I saw each other at Paseo Center again. We talked about life. He and I are going to meet again this coming Thursday, and Ferdi's going to come with us. The cute guy/crew was there. My friends said that he's gay. One word: KEBS.

What does life/destiny have in store for me tomorrow? I just can't wait.

1 comment:

ennui said...

That's the question most 25-year olds ask themselves. It's just the beginning of a long journey. Try to enjoy the ride Ü