Monday, March 14, 2005

Make or Break Sunday

I'm at Netopia- Robinson's Galleria. I'm off to see Urie today at the Festival Mall. He called a while ago and said that he got his certification from PLM. I just hope it's true.

I want to believe him, but I noticed he's been acting strange since last Monday. This is a make or break day. My friends advised me that I have to drop him. I like Urie, but I just can't figure out if he's feeling the same way. I know I shouldn't judge him, but I can't help it. I am going to try this for a week more. If it doesn't work out, I'm not going to prolong my anguish anymore. I just don't know how to say it to him.

Do you think I've already wasted my time?

Yesterday I went to OSMA to meet with my friends and ex-officemates. We went to Music 21 there at EDSA extension. And then off to Malate and ate at Shakey's.

I stayed first at the 48th floor when I was at OSMA, but since I arrived early I was advised by the personnel/guard to stay at the waiting area at the 45th floor instead. I complied. I remembered that someone was at the 45th floor.

True enough, Ronnie was there. He is one of those guards hired by SYKES, and he's been posted at that floor ever since. That floor is where all the supervisors stay, so he has to be alert everytime. It was actually good to see him again. We talked before, before I left SYKES. This time I was able to get his number, and I gave mine since he said that it was unfair that I got his. He said that they transferred to Pasig, since they were able to get a bigger house for the family. Ronnie is cute, and he's 29. He has already invited me to watch a movie with him. I felt the same during the first time I saw him.

Before I left, he said "Alis ka na? Iiwan mo na ako?" infront of several people, including my friends. Bokot, pero sweet.

Putangina. Hindi ko na alam gagawin ko kay Urie. He's cute, he's damn loveable. I know he's not perfect, but that is what makes him unique. Punyetang unique yan, sinabi ko rin yan kay JM.

I'm already 25, but it seems that I've been living alone forever. Shit.

1 comment:

ennui said...

I hope things go well during your make or break day.

PS - I HATE your last line. I feel exactly that way and I hate that you were able to put the feeling succintly in words. Fuck ... (I'm ok though, for now Ü)