Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the Thirteenth of April

I'm going to record my day today to see if the jinx applies to me (most likely it does, read on).

MORNING:

I overslept.

Nainis ako sa youngest sister ko.

Napaka-tanga nung taxi driver ng nasakyan kong cab. I told him to turn right before reaching Makati Medical Center coming from Amorsolo. But he insisted on going straight ahead, which led us to a NO ENTRY sign along that street along Makati Med leading to People Support, so he had to make a left, straight, then right into Buendia where the traffic was heavy.

I just can't take it when these taxi drivers don't follow instructions, especially for a route that I have been traveling for more than 365 days. Ganun din naman ang bagsak namin, dito pa rin sa building. So sad, to think that he works for a reputable taxi company. Actually on their radio, I heard their dispatcher having trouble with another of their cab driver who was supposed to pick up a passenger in Manila, I think.

Attention MGE Management, you are starting to get infested with stupid taxi drivers!

When I got here at the office, I wasn't surprised to find that the modem, router, and hub are still turned on, despite the fact that it was promised last night by one of the managers that she'd turn it all off. Ang nakakainis lang, pag nasira ang mga ito at kailangang palitan, siya pa ang may kapal ng mukhang magtanong bakit nasira. ANG TANGA MO!!!!

Here's the last so far. Yung isang ka-opisina dito, nilapitan ako at kinurot ang braso ko. TANGINA ANG SAKIT!!! Okay lang sana kung close kami, eh hindi! OMFG!!! Ang sakit talaga, I feel that my arm got immobilized. F*CK HER.

I still have 9 more hours to go here. I will update later.

1 comment:

. said...

Haha sinigawan mo sana yung mga kinabwibwisitan mo. Nagpapaka-bitch ako pag talagang binadtrip ako eh