Monday, April 02, 2007

Apocalyptic Dream Sequence

I woke up early Saturday morning to a dream that I could consider a nightmare. From 2:20 AM until about past 5 AM, I was awake, afraid that when I close my eyes, I would have the same visions. My dreams of late have been very, very and disturbingly apocalyptic. Yes, I do believe that my dreams send me warnings and messages, and yes, some of my decisions have been based on them. Here is another one I would like to share.

I dreamed that the devil was talking to me, as in he gave me instructions through some sort of ouija board. Only it was through a glass, much like how a spirit of the glass works, with no pre-written letters. And it was on paper. Anyway, the glass moved slowly to reveal letters burning on the paper. But the fire didn't burn it, the letters were just manifest and went away as soon as the last letter of each setence was revealed. But I wasn't able to understand the letters, but I vaguely remember that they were instructions for destruction. What I clearly remember, however, was the very first question:

"Where is Sa***?"

I was supposed to search for the meaning yesterday, since I was here at the office. For some reason, though, I wasn't able to. I texted Ennui last night to ask for its meaning since he's the one friend of mine that's so interested in dreams, but he asked me to search for the elements of my dream separately. Here are the major elements of my dream: the devil (which was hidden), the paper, the fire, and the glass. Here are the meaning that I got:

the Devil
To dream that the devil talks to you, signifies that you will find some temptations hard to resist even though you know it is not in your best interest. (Since in my dream the devil is hidden, then I guess this means that whatever the temptation is covert.)

Burning
To see something burning, indicates that you are experiencing some intense emotions and/or passionate sexual feelings. There is some situation or issue that you can no longer avoid and ignore. Alternatively, it may suggests that you need to take time off for yourself and relax.

Paper
To see a blank white paper in your dream, signifies your desire to make a fresh start in your life. It may represent you desire to express yourself through writing or art.
Glass
To see glass in your dream, symbolizes passivity or protection. You may be putting up an invisible barrier around you in order to protect yourself in a situation or relationship.
I'm not exactly sure how everything fits, all I know is that I'm trying to protect myself from something. I guess that is how vague my life is.

No comments: