Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Busy Days

For three weeks I've been busy, so I haven't done much for myself. Probably my friends are wondering why I haven't dropped by NG, or why I haven't been sending IM trough YM. Anyway, I hope they understand.

If you are wondering what I've been doing, here's a list:

1. finished inventory of my boss' art collection for uploading to his art website,
2. scanned and uploaded company products to our website,
3. liaison between my boss and his former graphics artist now working part time for the company,
4. researcher for my boss' upcoming book,
5. reprised my work as admin. assistant to the Personnel Department,
6. all-around "secretary" for the office,
7. assisted in networking and IT or technical issues at the office, and
8. ran to and fro between venues of tournaments.

Surprisingly, I find myself still with energy left to walk half a kilometer home.

No comments: