Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2006 In Review

In my humble opinion, 2006 has been the best year so far in my adult life.

For my social life: I met a whole lot of people outside of the PLU scene in 2006. Although not in the direction that I truly wanted, I believe what happened is better than expected. These are the people I believe I can better relate with since we share a common passion and interest with Magic cards.

That doesn't mean that I haven't met PLUs. It's just that they are a big disappointment, so no need to explain more.

Regarding my career: I'm still overworked and still underpaid. But I'm thinking of relaxing my attitude towards work a bit. Changes had been made here at work, and though I didn't like some of it, I think it was necessary.

Lovelife: Still a big disappointment.

This year, I'll strive to meet more people.

I'm also open finishing my studies somewhere else, to get a diploma so that I can resign here and work abroad or get a better paying job (yes, I am open to that now.)

Lovelife not important.

1 comment:

billydee said...

lovelife will come at the right time